All deliveries are made via KOREA POST EMS. Standard shipping fee is $40.
Shipping is free on all orders over $300. (shipping costs excluded)
EMS tracking information is available in 2-3 business days on websites below.
CUSTOMS AND DUTIES
Regardless of the service you choose, you may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order.
In addition, some orders may experience customs delays.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be.
Please track your package using the tracking number after the package has been shipped.
We work closely with our shipping partners to minimize any delays in delivery for our international customers.
Duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient, should the package be refused at the point of delivery the order will be charged a return shipping fee as well as the duties and taxes incurred on the shipment.
In the case that the recipient refuses to receive the parcel, the order will be returned to Korea and will not be re-shipped.
Relevant expenses (round-trip shipping, customs, etc.) will be deducted from the refund.
All Àvie muah items are custom-made products and may be subject to shipping delays due to production schedule.
Àvie muah only accepts items that are unused and in their original packaging in the event or being returned.
If you would like to exchange one item for another or different size, you must return the original item first and then place a new order.
Handcrafted goods cannot be exchanged or returned if they do not fall under certain defects due to their material and form characteristics.
If you have received an item which is defective or different to the one purchased, Àvie muah will exchange or refund these items as soon as we receive them at our warehouse and of course cover round-trip shipping charges.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Exchanges and returns are only accepted through the Q&A section within 7 days of receipt of the product.
(If you make a return without requesting through the Q&A section, returned product will not be accepted and be considered as an unidentified product, and you will not be able to make an exchange or return.)
2. Upon receipt of the application, we will inform you of the delivery fee regarding exchanges or returns.
3. Please send back products in the original condition as when you received the product.
4. Items returned without the completed Merchandise Return Form cannot be accepted and will be returned to you at your expense.
5. If there is no problem with the product after inspection, exchange or return will be made based on the request mentioned via Q&A section.
6. Fill out the returns form and enclose the completed returns form with your goods.
7. Please mark outside of the package as 'RETURNED GOODS' to avoid any customs charges. We are not responsible for any return custom charges made.
8. Please return your goods to the address below. (International returns must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier.)
Àvie muah, 2nd floor, 168-14 Noksapyeong-daero, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
CASES IN WHICH EXCHANGES AND RETURNS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE
You are returning the items just because you changed your mind (on size, color, etc.)
Items that show signs of use or product degrade due to customer mishandling (perfume/cosmetics/body lotion/fiber deodorant, laundry, mending, etc.)
Items that have been defected due to detached tags or labels, wear, or torn packaging (package tears to check the state of the product will be understood)
Loose stitches, damaged labels, detached buttons.
Your return request is not approved by our staff.
- HANDCRAFTED GOODS & ACCESSORIES
The following are natural results of handcrafted products, please purchase with this in mind.
CASES IN WHICH THE PRODUCT IS NOT DEFECTIVE
*If the following information is applicable, it is difficult to see it as a cause for product defects. Non-defective goods may incur delivery fees during returns and exchanges.
1. Depending on the resolution and brightness of your monitor, the color of the actual product may vary. Also, depending on how you measure sizing, there may be a slight difference of 1-3cm from the dimensions mentioned on the site.
2. In order to ensure the solid quality of our clothing, we do not only use machines but finish each product by hand, and thus may result in occasional loose pieces of thread.
3. Àvie muah is not liable for damages caused by consumers’ fault and for alterations caused by failure to comply with proper washing methods.
- HANDCRAFTED GOODS & ACCESSORIES
1. Differences in tone, texture, and height and width arising from the nature of handcrafted goods.
2. Differences in patterns, etc. arising from the flow of glaze during the process of sampling.
3. Differences in product horizontality due to shrinkage, black dots, and bumps during kiln burning.
4. Flowing and pooling of glaze – natural phenomenon that occurs when glaze is applied to a bisqued object.
5. Cracks, or marks on natural materials such as wood or stone.
6. Àvie muah is not liable for damages caused by consumers’ failure to comply with proper handling precautions mentioned on each product's detailed page.
IF THERE IS A MISSING ITEM FROM YOU ORDER
- Contact our customer service center within 1 day of delivery.
- Please keep all contents of the original package including packaging material (boxes, plastic bags etc.) with you until you are instructed otherwise.
Please note that we may not be able to process the refund for your missing item if you lose or damage any packaging material.
It takes 3-5 business days to issue a refund for a returned or cancelled order.
Please be advised that your refund may not be processed until the next billing month depending on your credit card issuer's billing schedule.
Please contact your credit card issuer to confirm when your refund will be issued back to your credit card.
Credit card: Refund will be issued back to your credit card in 30 business days.
PayPal: Refund will be issued back to your PayPal account in 3-5 business days.
Weekdays 2pm - 6pm (Korean Standard Time)
(When experiencing difficulty calling us, leave us your inquiry on the Q&A sections, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.)
For customer care, please contact email@example.com
For wholesale inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For press Inquiry, please contact email@example.com